Saturday, November 27, 2010

some ramblings..


No more living a double lifestyle. No matter how small it is, I don't care what it costs..I will follow Christ. I'm sick of buying into the world's lies. God is Truth. He is the truth that I cling to. I'm done with trying to be perfect. I'm done with comfortable and ignoring your Spirit. You know the desires of my heart, You put them there. So I need to trust Your timing.
God, rock my world. Teach me how to live radically, and look for Your truth in EVERY situation. Help me to get over myself, and see the world through Your eyes.
You are singing over me all the time, and when I tune my heart to listen, there is no other song that I want to hear. There is no end to Your love for me.
How beautiful You are, my God.

He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment