Saturday, November 13, 2010

an assortment of thoughts.

Trusting in God means trusting in His timing. That statement has never held to be more true. God's timing is perfect. Mine is not. Learning how to deal with that will take a life time. I may want something, and feel that it is ABSOLUTELY necessary at the time, but it's not. I'm learning how to accept that. Coming to terms that "my" life is not my own. It's His. I made that choice 12 years ago, and I am now coming to terms with that understanding. I want my life to reflect the Christ and His love. So whatever comes to be will be for Him. I'm sick of throwing the term trust around, when I don't really mean it. I am so scared for what the future holds, but the peace that passes all understanding battles to take the place of fear in my heart.
HE is good. He knows what is good for me. I'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment