Saturday, January 28, 2012

Over-thinking

I've been talking to some friends lately about God's calling. Sometimes it seems when we pray or fast about what God's will is for our lives, He is silent. In fact, it seems that most of the time when I ask God for guidance, He is silent. But I've been realizing as important decisions come my way, that God is not going to tell you every single detail of your life. A lot of the life He's given is your choice. Open doors that you can choose to close, or walk through. As long as you love people, and keep your heart for the kingdom, God will walk with you. And can I say that it doesn't need to be so serious? We are to be filled with joy! We have the promise of life, and a love that never keeps a record of wrongs. Be joyful on the path that God is leading you on!
Just some things I've been learning.
God is faithful, and so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment